Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dress me up, dress me down

Here are some dresses I've been eying lustily:

Old Navy:



Tube dress, $24.99

I love simple dresses like this for summertime. All you need are flip flops and a light sweater and you're good to go.




Gauze broomstick dress, $32.50

I like the playfulness of the florals on this dress. It screams carefree July.




Floral print maxi dress, $34.50

I've been besotted with this dress for a while; unfortunately it's no longer in my size. But it's a great dress than can be easily dressed up or down depending on the accessories.



Torrid:




Flannel tank dress, $19.99

Buffalo plaid has been trendy for about 2 years now, but I love this take on it. Maybe because I'm Canadian and my parents actually own those heavy, Buffalo plaid flannel shirts. I especially like the little feminine touches like the grosgrain ribbon and the tulle that peeks out at the hemline.




Bubble hem floral print dress, $68.00

I love the pattern on this dress! It's almost too busy but it works. I would skip the jewellery with this one and just grab a white cardigan for when the temperature cools off.



Fashion Overdose:




Paisley print tube dress, $30.00

This pattern is great and I think it's a steal at $30!




Blossom dress, $70.00

This dress might be too cute for most people, but I love it. It reminds me a bit of Betsey Johnson.




Asymmetrical dress, $35.00

The colours on this dress really pop.





5 comments: