Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome

This year has been a big one for going to see cultural type stuff. I decided that I wanted to infuse my life with more culture, and I think I'm succeeding. I also have only one year left until I turn 30 and I lose some wonderful discounts. I will miss the days of $20 opera tickets and the like.

Here is a quick listing of everything I've seen thus far. I'm not including movies or books because then the list would get unwieldy:

RENT (National Tour) 4/5
Assassins (University College Follies) 3/5
Kiss Me Kate (Stratford Festival) 4.5/5
The Flying Dutchman (Canadian Opera Company) 3.5/5

Tickets purchased for:
Prima Donna (Luminato)
Lady Gaga (Monster Ball Tour)
Maria Stuarda (Canadian Opera Company)
Idomeneo (Canadian Opera Company)
Evita (Stratford Festival)
Momma Mia (Mirvish Productions)

No comments:

Post a Comment